We are interviewing for a Speech Therapist for our School. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment!
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Onsite | Full Time
- 3 Openings: k – 12th Grade Caseload
- Summer Program may be offered (June 27 – July 22)
- CFs are accepted!
- Zoom interview
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to our hiring manager Victoria Pope directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement