We are currently seeking a contracted FULL-TIME licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) at a school district near San Jose, California for next school year!
- 8/16/2022 – 6/8/203
- Full-time position
- 32.5 hours weekly
- 30-minute unpaid lunch
- Monday – Friday
- Onsite position only
- Elementary caseload
- About 50 students on caseload
- General OT duties
- Evals, data collection, report writing, etc.
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision benefits, a matching 401(k) plan, and W2 weekly compensation.
- Active Occupational Therapist (OT) license in California required
- Prior experience with school aged children needed
Please apply below with your resume if you are interested! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sombal Bari, Senior Account Executive, O: 678-497-4793 (call or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement