Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference?
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client in Palo Alto, California. This assignment covers 30 students that are in elementary school. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- Caseload: 30 elementary students
- SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellow considered
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement