Speech Language Pathology Assistant opening near Berkeley, California.
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for an elementary school near Berkeley, California. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply!
- Caseload: K-5th students
- Schedule: 4 days per week
- Assisting Speech Language Pathologist with speech and language assessment, IEPs, direct services, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Language Pathology Assistant or related field
- SLPA License
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Position Type: Contract, Full-time, Part-time
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement