We're hiring now! Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Bellingham, Washington for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time contract position that is focused on completing evaluations for elementary schools. Make lives better with us here! Email your resume to Katelyn at [email protected] or apply here to get started.
- Full-time position
- 2 locations
- Caseload: K-8
- Assessments, evaluations, therapy, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement