Soliant has partnered with a school in Keystone Heights, FL to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
This is a rural community, located 30 minutes away from Gainesville, FL and 1 hour from Jacksonville, FL. The department for Exceptional Students places great value on a sense of community, making it a great place for SLPs who want to feel included, rather than lost in the crowd, which some may feel in larger organizations.
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; applicants must have their Florida SLP license at the start of the assignment.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement