Soliant is working with a school near Kutztown, PA, and is seeking a long-term substitute Speech-Language Pathologist to help finish out the school year.
Applicants will take on a caseload of 11 students, assist with recovery services, and ensure that all paperwork is up to date. Both part- and full-time applicants will be considered.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management in a school setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Pennsylvania SLP license
- Department of Education clearances (please note that Pennsylvania schools also require a two-step TB test)
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement