Soliant is accepting applications from Speech-Language Pathologists on behalf of a long-time client in the area of Lancaster, PA.
Details of the contract position below:
- Full school year
- Caseload assignments to be finalized
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, applicants will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Assessing student communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive and receptive language, etc.), identifying communication disorders, and determining program eligibility
- Coordinating meetings (e.g. testing/screening, Individual Education Plans (IEPs), parent conferences) to present evaluation results, develop treatment plans, and/or provide training to parents/students/staff.
- Preparing a wide variety of written materials (e.g. activity logs, correspondence, memos, treatment plans, Medicaid billings, reports, required documentation, etc.) to document treatment progress and/or conveying information.
- Submiting Medicaid billings for the purpose of conforming to established District policies and requirements.
In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement