Category Imaging - CT
Job Type Contract
Lancaster, Wisconsin needs a CT Tech 13 week travel Job
- Contract Length: 13 weeks ·Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36hr (could be scheduled up to 40)
- Shift Requirements: Variable, Days and PMs. shifts range from 0700-1530, 0800-1630 0830-1700 and 1415-2230. Will accept candidates for Weekends only coverage as well! If weekend only option - Friday PM 1000- 2230, Sat 0700-1900 with call until next morning shift, Sun 0700-1900 with call until 0700 the next morning.
- Weekend/Holiday Requirements: rotating weekend coverage, or every weekend if desired.
- On Call/Call Back Requirements:. Rotating weekends with call to follow shift, overnight room will be provided if needed to stay inhouse. Weekend Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 8:30-5p. Call after both shifts, going until 7:00a Monday morning.
- Required Certifications to be Attached upon Submittal: WI State Licensed Radiographer, ARRT R, and AHA BLS required. ARRT CT preferred but not required
- Minimum Experience: 2 years in specialty area, CT experience required
- Charting Experience Required: Preferred EPIC Radiant
- Required Skillset: Rad Tech and CT - CT Unit is Siemens GO
- Scrub colors: any color
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement