Category Schools - Social Worker
Job Type Contract
School Social Worker Opening Near Lapeer, MI – Apply Today for Immediate Consideration
Our team is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Licensed Counselor for a full-time position in Lapeer, MI for the 2023-2024 school year.
This is a fill-time, contract position beginning August 01, 2023.
- Provide social work services to students in a K-12 school setting
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' social and emotional needs
- Develop and implement individualized intervention plans to support students' well-being
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Assist in crisis intervention and provide counseling to students as needed
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records
- Master's Level Degree in School Social Work
- Valid Michigan State School Social Worker License
- Previous experience working with students in an educational setting is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
Additional information regarding the specific caseload, support services, and other details will be provided during the interview process.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and relevant qualifications to Taylor Simmons. For immediate consideration, give me a call at 470-489-1828.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement