A school is searching for a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse to contribute to their great team. This job is a contracted position located at a school in the Agawam, MA area. The duration of this job is for the entire 2022-2023 school year! Please continue reading to get more details about this opportunity.
- Associate degree in Nursing (ASN)
- CPR Certified
- BLS Certified
- LPN State license or certification/ Compact license
Job Details |
- Start Date- ASAP
- End Date- June 20, 2023
- Duties: Meet the student at home and ride on the bus with him to and from school and staying with him throughout the day. Student has a feeding tube and a trach.
- Part Time- 16 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
If this nursing opportunity fits your ideal position, please apply to the job below! I am excited to explore this with you. You can reach me via text, phone, or by email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement