Category Schools - Counselor
Job Type Contract
Connecting academia and school counseling programs make great outcomes for students who are in need. You can make a change in a young persons life and help shape their future for the better. A school in Marysville is in need of a counselor to start ASAP!
What will you be doing?
- W2 Contract position with benefits
- 35+ hours per week
- Multiple sites throughout district
- Multiple positions open
- Lead, advocate and collaborate to promote equity and access for all students.
- More information available during school interview
- Must have California school counselor certification
- School experience preferred
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
For serious inquiries, connect with Lindsey!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement