Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) Opportunity- Round Rock, TX
Round Rock, TX 11 days agoApply Now
A school district near Round Rock, Texas, just outside of Austin, is looking for a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP). Small caseload, including 2 elementary schools with less than 8 students requiring direct counseling services. General school LSSP duties including counseling, evals, ARDs, testing, ect.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. (37.5hr/week)
- On-site. Open to a hybrid model for the right candidate.
- Candidates must be licensed in Texas as a LSSP/ School Psychologist.
- Caseload: elementary school. 137 students total.
- General school psychologist duties.
- Virtual interview process.
Duties may include:
- Listening to student concerns about academic, emotional or social issues.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement