We are looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to work CONTRACT at a school district near Marysville, California for next school year!
- 8/10/2022 – 6/1/2023
- 37.5 hours weekly
- 30-minute unpaid lunch
- Monday – Friday
- School hours
- Onsite position only
- Elementary, middle, or high school caseload
- General nurse duties
- Medical administration
More details on the caseload will be available on the Zoom interview!
- Active LVN license in California required
- Must have valid California driver's license
- Experience with students with disabilities needed
We provide individualized weekly compensation paid through a W2! We also provide medical, dental, and vision benefits and a matching 401(K) plan.
WE ARE HIRING ASAP FOR THIS POSITION! Please apply below if you are interested.
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | 678-497-4793 (call or text!)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement