Licensed Vocational Nurses needed for the school year - near Hesperia, CA
Hesperia, CA 14 days agoApply Now
A school director near Hesperia has an opening for a Licensed Vocational Nurse! The client is in need of a licensed Vocational Nurse to cover the school year.
This is a contract position and the director is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Full time, 35-37.5 hours/week
- Mod/severe autism caseload
- Bus riding included
- Administer medication & feed through g-tube
- State License in California as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Must be able to provide students with medical services and assist them with health concerns.
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (470)-375-9233 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement