Soliant is working with a school in the area of Lithonia, GA, and is seeking a full-time, contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- (60-65) students, direct services only/no evaluations
- Open to teletherapy if needed!
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team-oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Georgia SLP license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement