A school district near Inglewood, CA is hiring for a part-time Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: ASAP to 06.17.2022
- Providing additional support with counseling
- Working with students on social skills in a group setting
- Around 8 – 10 hours per week
- Third through fifth grade
- Active LMFT Licensure in California
- Degree in Counseling
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement