Local/Travel Clinical Pharmacist for 13+ Week Contract in Livingston, MT
Livingston, MT 25 days agoApply Now
Urgently seeking a local or travel Clinical Pharmacist for a 13-week contract in Livingston, Montana. Monday-Friday; Day shifts. The ideal candidate would be patient-centered, available to start working as soon as possible, have an active Montana pharmacist license, and 2+ years of hospital experience. For immediate consideration, call Kasey Graves at (281) 848-7414 or email: [email protected].
Position: Clinical Pharmacist
Start date: 9/23/23
Contract: 13-Weeks; Temp-to-Hire
Schedule: Day shifts; Monday through Friday
- Reviews medications and patient medication profiles for possible interactions.
- Evaluates medication orders for appropriateness, including dosage, route, frequency, effectiveness, and cost.
- Checks for medication over/under utilization.
- Conducts medication history reviews, monitoring patient medicine profiles to ensure appropriateness based on factors such as age, indication for use, elimination parameters and other clinically relevant lab results.
- Adheres to formulary management principles, published guidelines, and approved protocols.
- Dispenses medications.
- Verifies accuracy of product preparation, compounding, and labeling to comply with current standards, laws, and hospital policy.
- Provides counseling and consultation.
- Provides medication education and patient care service.
- Provides direction, support, and training to Pharmacy team.
- Active Montana Pharmacist License
- Must have at least 2 years of hospital experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement