Soliant Health is requesting an experienced full-time Dosimetrist for a travel assignment in Oregon.
This contract position offers a competitive pay package and will not be available for long! If you meet the following requirements, please call/text Michael Blaney directly at (678)710-7637
- 13 Week Contract
- 3+ Years’ recent Dosimetry experience
- Day Shift: 40 Hours – 8 hours/day Monday – Friday
- No on call or weekends
- 1/30 start date
- Experience must include the Pinnacle (V8.0m) and TomoTherpay (V188.8.131.52), including dynamic jaws and tomodirect, treatment planning systems as well as the Mosaiq (V2.60) record and verify system. Must have the ability to generate accurate patient anatomical contours for organs and/or critical structures. Experience with the MIM (V6.5) software system for patient data fusion and contouring, along with the RadCalc secondary check software is required. Must also be highly organized, with exceptional communication skills, and have the ability and skills to work independantly and with others.
- Required Certifications: CMD
Interviews are being set up quickly upon qualified submissions.
Submit your resume and complete the following checklist through our webpage www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please also reference my name on the checklist- Michael Blaney
At Soliant Health we are committed to our healthcare providers. We make life better for those who makes lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement