Soliant Health is seeking a highly motivated Medical Physicist for a Locum assignment in New York. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical physics and be able to provide clinical support in radiation therapy.
- Perform quality assurance and safety checks on radiation therapy equipment
- Develop and implement treatment plans for patients
- Provide technical support to physicians and radiation therapists
- Stay current with new developments and advancements in medical physics
- Master's or PhD in Medical Physics or related field
- Board certification by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with radiation therapy treatment planning systems and quality assurance programs
- Knowledge of regulatory and safety requirements related to radiation therapy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Weekly pay
If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about advancing medical physics in the field of radiation therapy, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Interviews are being set up quickly upon qualified submissions.
Submit your resume/CV and complete the following checklist through our webpage www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please also reference my name on the checklist- Michael Blaney
At Soliant Health we are committed to our healthcare providers. We make life better for those who makes lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement