Travel Pharmacist (13-Week Contract)
Retail Pharmacist – ND Specialty Pharmacy (13+ Week) Day Shift, Mon.-Fri.
North Dakota specialty pharmacy has an immediate 13+ week contract position available for a ND licensed Pharmacy Technician.
The position offers a Mon. to Fri. schedule and day shift hours. Interviews are taking place immediately, so don’t wait. Contact: [email protected] or better just call: (281) 668-0678.
- Contract, Full-time. Expected to be 13+ weeks.
- Shift: M-F 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 1pm, Closed Sundays
- Weekly Pay, eligible for full health benefits
If you have an active ND Pharmacist (or open to applying for an ND license) and minimum of 1 year of recent retail experience, you could enjoy every weekend off during the remainder of the summer!
Idea Candidate: Immunization Certified, CPR Certification, PharmD or MTM Certified
- Filling drug orders accurately and efficiently
- Processing returned medications and recycling/disposing of drugs per protocol.
- Prepackaging, labeling, and storing ordered medications.
At Soliant, we do our best to make you better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com
Direct: (281) 668-0678
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement