Long Term Care Technicians Needed (3-Month Possible Temp to Hire) Minneapolis
Lakeville, MN 6 days agoApply Now
Long Term Care facility in the Minneapolis area is actively looking for motivated Pharmacy Techs! This organization was founded with a mission to transform medication management in long-term, post-acute and other healthcare settings. It services tens of thousands of patients in hundreds of long-term post-acute care facilities across the nation. Be a team player and challenge yourself in delivering long term care pharmacy services through innovative technology that improves patient outcomes, reduces costs, and improves efficiencies. Superstar candidates may be considered for permanent roles!
- Data entry
- blister/bubble packing
- making E-Kits and any other assigned duties.
- Must have thick skin and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 6-months of pharmacy tech experience. Newer techs welcome!
- MN Pharmacy Tech license required
- PTCB is a plus but not required
- Flexibility with schedule
Hours: Days or evenings and rotating weekends. Must remain flexible.
Apply with your resume today! If you are interested in learning more, please contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement