Charleston, SC – I am hiring for an Electrophysiology Lab RN in the Charleston, SC area.
My manager who I work with closely needs someone who can circulate and monitor. Strong experience with ablations is needed. Ideally the nurse will work a 26 week contract with the option to extend.
BASIC JOB INFO:
- 26 Weeks
- Charleston, SC
- 4-10 hour shifts
- No weekends or Holidays
- Occasional Late shift during the week
- Monitor Experience is a requirement
- Scrub experience is preferred but a nurse who can both circulate and monitor is sufficient
- Ablation experience, EP studies
- Knowledge of Ventricular Tachycardia would be a huge asset to the lab
- ACLS, BLS
- South Carolina (Compact State License)
I have direct access to the hiring manager and will help you get a quick hire. I pride myself in being quick, tenacious, and for being a recruiter who not only loves what he does but someone who cares. Hope to get you started on the right foot, if you’re a new traveler. Hope to get you back on the right track if you’re a seasoned traveler. Either way, would love to hear from you. Would love to share with you about this job and others. I specialize in finding electrophysiology lab travelers the right fit.
To get the process going email me your resume at [email protected], and/or call me directly at 770-225-3167. Visit my personal website for some other awesome opportunities: MRCATHLAB.COM. Excited to get you going. I’ll be ready, thank you!
THIS JOB HAS BEEN MR CATH LAB VERIFIED V
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office: 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement