A school district in the Seattle, Washington area is searching for a school psychologist to start in August. Candidates must be licensed as a school psychologist in the state of Washington or be willing to obtain it. Caseload includes mostly evaluations.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. (37.5-40hr/week)
- Candidates must be licensed in WA as a School Psychologist.
- Caseload: K-12th
- Evals and re-evals; some counseling is possible.
- Virtual interview process.
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of services.
- Provide support services/ counseling as needed.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement