A wonderful school district in North Carolina is currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for instant consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, W-2 contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours /week (8:00am-3:30pm)
Master’s Level Degree
Must have IL PEL
Certifications: ASHA- American Speech and Language Association
CFY- Clinical Fellow Year
CCC- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Assist students who have disabilities or experienced traumatic events that left them with speech, voice, or swallowing impairments.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Direct service position, thus involves some assessment, goal writing/IEP development, treatment planning, individual/group/consultative services, and documentation
- Caseload: K-5th
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-920-5942 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement