A wonderful school district near Nadine, NM is currently looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for instant consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, W2- Contract
Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
Certifications: EIPA, RID or NIC
Superior grammatical knowledge and the ability to interpret idioms, nuance and metaphors in conversation is essential to effective communication.
- Listens to complete statements in one language, translates to second, and translates responses from second into first language
- Provides interpreting for pupils who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in all areas of the
- Facilitate communication among deaf or hard of hearing students and their hearing peers, the
classroom teacher, and other personnel in the school system
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement