A great school district near Johnston, RI is currently looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for direct consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Bachelor’s Degree in Education and then Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
Certification Requirement: Special Education Mild to Moderate 9-12
- Will accept out of state reciprocal licensure!
- Assess students' skills and determine the educational needs
- Working with students that have multiple disabilities including medical, physical, cognitive and communication challenges
- The students have multiple disabilities including medical, physical, cognitive and communication challenges
- Daily duties would be prepping, planning, instruction, overseeing the paras, writing IEPs and collecting data.
- High School Setting - Mild to Moderate
- Inclusion style classroom - 10 students on caseload. Co-teaching in the ENG classroom
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement