Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
A great school district near Easton, PA is currently looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for direct consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Bachelor’s Degree in Education and then Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- Assess students' skills and determine the educational needs
- Working with students that have multiple disabilities including medical, physical, cognitive and communication challenges
- The students have multiple disabilities including medical, physical, cognitive and communication challenges
- Daily duties would be prepping, planning, instruction, overseeing the paras, writing IEPs and collecting data.
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement