A school district in Los Altos is ready to review resumes and interview Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for positions to cover the remainder of the school year. CFY candidates are also encouraged to apply!
Located just West of San Jose, this Roseland school district serves a population of students ranging from Pre-K to high school. The remainder of the school year will have openings for SLP-CCC/CFY candidates to work full time or part time. Full time hours are 37.5 hours per week. Hired speech therapists may work with students in Early Intervention, Elementary, Middle, and/or High School Openings.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of California
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this position please apply online or email your resume to Wheeler Lancey at [email protected]. More information may be obtained by contacting Wheeler at (678) 497-4759. If this position is not exactly what you’re looking for we’d love to discuss other available Soliant opportunities with you.
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement