Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting near El Monte, CA.
In this role, the SLPA will be working alongside an SLP to provide services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Job Description & Requirements:
- California SLPA license (Active)
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- Full-Time hours preferred
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive (weekly) pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement