Louisiana Licensed - Travel Contract Pharmacy Manager - New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA 14 days agoApply Now
Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Manager
Job Type Contract To Hire
Soliant is proud to partner with a local pharmacy that specializes in customer care and service. Are you an experience pharmacist with at least 2-3 years recent retail and looking to work a travel contract? Look no further, contact at [email protected]
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other pharmacy employees.
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
- Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory daily.
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
- Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication.
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy.
- Addressing customers' requests and complaints.
- Appointing and training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts.
- Pharmacy Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years recent pharmacy retail manager experience
- Willing to take on PIC role and manage site’s operations
- Louisiana pharmacist license
Shift: Day Shifts (8 hours/day) M-F
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: Retail Pharmacy
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement