Get an interview now!!
We are currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Louisiana. Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in LA
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Virtual candidates need tele-therapy and schools experience
- Full Time 37.5 hrs/week
- K-12th Caseload
- Full School Year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Two weeks off every 9 weeks
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement