Love What You Do! Pre-K Special Education Teacher Needed near Aurora, CO
Aurora, CO 20 days agoApply Now
Director is ready to interview for 2022-23!
A school near Aurora, Colorado is looking for a Special Education Teacher to join their team. Teacher would be working with Pre-K students in their new Model 1 classroom. Candidate must have CO Early Childhood Education license and Special Education license. CDE certification required.
No nights or weekends! Great daytime school hours!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- CDE certification
- CO Early Childhood Education and Special education license required.
- Caseload: Pre-K; 16 students
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement