Calling on LSSPs (Licensed Specialists in School Psychology) based in the suburbs of north Houston, TX: Soliant is working with a large, suburban school district and is seeking contract applicants for this school year.
- Full-time applicants preferred; part-time applicants will be considered
- Time commitment is 7 hours per day
- Building assignments determined in conjunction with team
Applicants will interview with program co-ordinators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives.
An LSSP's daily duties consist of the following:
- Evaluate the education and program needs of students referred to special education services.
- Provide diagnostic information and work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide appropriate programs for students with disabilities.
We seek LSSPs who are great communicators, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and who value collaboration. This is a high-achieving school community, and the Special Education team prides itself on running a collaborative team.
- Applicants must be licensed as an LSSP by the Texas Education Agency
- Entry level LSSPs welcome to apply!
Apply by your resume using the form below. For questions about our placement process, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement