- In Sonoma, California
- 8/10/2022 – 6/9/2023
- 37.5 hours weekly
- 2nd grader or 3rd grader
- 1 on 1 caseload
- Feeding, toileting, etc.
- Medical administration
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- California LVN License
- Prior experience with students with diabetes
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
Please apply below with your resume if you are interested!
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | 678-497-4793 (call or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement