Soliant Health is seeking a highly motivated Pharmacy Manager for their Fairfield, VT location. Immediate interviews are being conducted. Candidates must hold an Immunization License and be comfortable administering all vaccines. Join our team and make a difference in the community!
Email your resume to [email protected] or call me at 281-668-0676
- Register with the state board of pharmacy as the supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies to maintain the pharmacy's good standing.
- Oversee the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve financial goals, including budget management, payroll, third-party administration, scheduling, and inventory management.
- Participate in business development activities within the store and the community.
- Manage pharmacy support personnel functions, including performance reviews and job responsibilities.
- Provide guidance and training to pharmacy associates, ensuring compliance with regulatory and company policies.
- Ensure all pharmacy associates complete the required company training.
- Participate in patient-centered services, such as immunization, medication therapy management (MTM), and wellness programs.
- Counsel patients and medical providers on drug nature, dosage, interactions, side effects, and monitor patient health and progress to optimize therapies.
- Maintain patient safety through continuous quality improvement programs.
- Demonstrate exemplary service within the pharmacist's scope of practice.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized workstation and department facilities in compliance with legal and company standards.
- Complete continuing education programs as required by state law.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Active Vermont pharmacy license.
- Immunization certification (Required).
- Comfortable administering all vaccines (Required).
- Recent experience as a Pharmacy Manager (preferred).
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: Relocation assistance is available for permanent candidates.
Account Executive Soliant | www.soliant.com 11757 Katy Freeway Suite 350 Houston, TX 77095 O 281-668-0676 / M 832-231-6378
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement