Richmond, Virginia |School-Based Occupational Therapist Job
We are working with a great school district in Virginia to place an occupational therapist (OT) in a new position. The director is scheduling interviews now and offering quickly, so apply today for consideration.
- Provide services, evaluations, and assessments for students
- Work in a school setting with a variety of ages and needs
- Full time hours: 40 hours/week
- Multiple openings: caseload will depend on experience and preference (to be discussed on interview)
- Current contracted employees are very happy at this district
- Active Virginia state licensure required upon start date
- New grad candidates welcome!
- Experience with schools and/or pediatric caseload preferred but not required
If you are interested in learning more about this position or others like it, please contact our hiring manager, Allison Bowman. We work with school systems nationwide in multiple disciplines and would love to work with you.
Allison Bowman | Department Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement