Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Many, Louisiana who like working in a school setting! Soliant has partnered with a school district, and is seeking a contract SLP for the school year.
As a school SLP, primary responsibilities as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Professionalism and accountability
- Louisiana SLP license, issued by the Louisiana Board of Speech and Hearing
For more information about this position, please reach out to me today! Resumes should be sent to Tobias Smith for immediate consideration:
Currently Staffing: School TeleSpeech Services • School Speech Pathologists • School Occupational Therapists • School Physical Therapists • Sign Language Interpreters • School Psychologists • TVI/DHH/Special Education Teachers • School RN/LPNs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement