Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
A School District in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. As an SLP, you will play a vital role in providing essential support to students with speech and language disorders, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their full potential. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, professional support, and a collaborative work environment.
- Evaluate and diagnose communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans to address speech and language difficulties.
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions to improve communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Provide training and support to teachers and staff on speech and language strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Stay current with the latest research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license/certification as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Arizona.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders and their treatment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Passion for helping students overcome speech and language challenges.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and support.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsy Williams for consideration.
Email Resume HERE!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement