Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is working with great school districts to staff a contract remote SLP-CCC for the current school year. The districts that we work with provides great support to contracted staff and is the perfect opportunity for a therapist that is looking for a new school-based position or looking to transition to a new setting.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- ASHA Certification
- An active or pending license
- Previous school-based or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required
- Full Time
- Comp Services
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- AAC device experience preferred but not required
- IEP experience preferred but not required
- CF’s are welcome to apply
- Onsite only!!!
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Direct Line: 678-497-4929 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement