Soliant is seeking a licensed school psychologist to fill a full time position for the 2023-2024 school year. We are seeking more than one candidate for the role.
The right candidates will administer and interpret assessments, collaborate with the special education staff and parents, lead and participate in IEP meetings, provide support and education for staff members, and maintain updated records of student progress.
- Master's degree in Psychology is required
- Maryland School Psychology license is required; however, candidates with out-of-state licensure are encouraged to apply!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this position sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Keith at 770-325-0226. This is a contracted position with Soliant Education; we offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement