Soliant Health is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist in Chestertown, MD for this school year. The district is looking to hire someone who is passionate about helping students progress. The district is interviewing now, so apply below!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- State Licensure
- Provide comprehensive and appropriate evaluations.
- Document Student progress and develop instructional component according to the results of the evaluation.
- Provide therapeutic intervention with students to enhance students’ performance.
- Great pay package.
- Health insurance available.
- Relocation & travel stipends provided.
- CEU reimbursement.
Please contact Madison for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 274-5715 or apply below and send a resume to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement