Maryland Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 2023-2024 school year!!
Prince Frederick, MD 16 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health, in collaboration with a school district near Prince Frederick, MD is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have ACTIVE license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MD
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Full Time
- 35 hours/week
- Start: August 17, 2023-June 12, 2024
- Caseload: Elementary
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- License reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement