(MAT-LEAVE)Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Wooster, OH
Are you an experienced and motivated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to make an impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Wooster OH is seeking a talented and motivated full-time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. This position is full time hours for duration of maternity leave.
- Conducting assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays in students.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans to address students' speech, language, and communication needs.
- Providing therapy sessions in individual or group settings to improve speech and language skills.
- Participating in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to contribute to the development of educational plans for students with speech and language goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Ohio.
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for ASHA certification.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected]. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Clayton Wilkinson Account Executive Soliant |[email protected] 678-973-4829
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement