Maternity Leave Coverage Elementary Special Education Job Hiring Now
North Arlington, NJ 24 days agoApply Now
Job Posting: Elementary Special Education Teacher (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Location: North Arlington, NJ
Position Type: Full-Time Temporary (September to January)
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Special Education teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of elementary students? We are seeking an enthusiastic Elementary Special Education Teacher to cover a maternity leave position from September to January in North Arlington, NJ. This is your chance to join a dynamic team and provide exceptional support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Position Type: Full-Time, Temporary (Maternity Leave Coverage)
- Duration: September to January
- Location: North Arlington, NJ
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Professional development support
- Advisory advocacy
- Provide specialized instruction and support to elementary students with special education needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) to address students' unique learning requirements.
- Collaborate with other educators, support staff, and parents to ensure the success of students.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting teaching methods as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student performance and IEP documentation.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and growth.
- Valid New Jersey teaching certification in Special Education (CE, CEAS, or Standard)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education or a related field
- Strong knowledge of special education laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply. Please email your resume and a cover letter to Maggie Roberts for consideration. Be sure to include "Elementary Special Education Teacher Application" in the subject line of your email.
Join our team and help empower students to reach their full potential. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer
National Hiring Manager
Click Here To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement