A School District in the Clintonville, OH area is in need of multiple General Education Teachers for the 22/23 school year. These positions are for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
• Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
• Caseload includes 15-25 students in grades 6-8
• This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
• Generalist or Core Subjects Credential
• ESL Credential (when applicable)
o Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
• School experience is preferred, but not required
• Competitive hourly rates
• Weekly pay
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Zane Normand at (678)951-0201 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement