Soliant is currently assisting a district near the Daivs, California area that is in need of a Math Teacher. The position will be full time for the 2023-2024 school year. If this interests you, please apply now!
- Provide engaging and effective instruction in integrated Math 1-3.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and critical thinking.
- Create and implement lesson plans aligned with curriculum standards.
- Assess student progress and adjust teaching strategies to meet individual learning needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance, assignments, and assessments.
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and colleagues regarding student progress.
- Contribute to a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Inspire a love of mathematics and promote academic excellence among students.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics Education or a related field.
- Teaching certification or licensure in the relevant subject area.
- Experience teaching integrated Math 1-3 at the high school level.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Dedication to student success and a passion for teaching.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of students and colleagues.
- Commitment to maintaining high standards of education.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative school community
Pay Range: $28-$35/hr
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement