Category Nursing - RN-Stepdown
Job Type Contract
Med Surg RN- Alabama
Soliant Health, is preparing to interview applicants for a Med Surg RN contract position in Birmingham, AL. Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of previous Med Surg experience in a hospital setting. Local applicants are welcome to apply. Must have an active Alabama or Compact RN License.
- Term: Full-time; Contract, 13 week
- Shift: Days or Nights, 3x12s
- Qualifications: BLS, ACLS, Alabama state/Compact RN License
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options.
- 401k Program and Travel Reimbursement.
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit.
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible.
To request a phone interview for this opportunity, or other job opportunities nationwide, please contact:
Ara Towns, Sr. Account Executive
Call or Text 770-325-0565
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement