Soliant is actively looking for a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse to take on an assignment with a premier facility near Kansas City, Missouri.
- 13-week contract with option for extension
- 3 days shift and 2 night shift openings available
- 36 hours (3x12s) guaranteed per week
- Level I trauma center
- Teaching facility
- 238 total staffed beds
- EMR: EPIC
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- 1+ year of PACU experience within the past 2 years
- Fully vaccinated or approved exemption in file upon start
Education / Licensure / Certifications:
- Registered Nurse state license and/or a multistate (compact) license
- Diploma from an accredited institution of nursing (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree accepted)
- 1+ of the following (minimum):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) from American Heart Association (AHA)
- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- Tax-free Housing / Meals and Incidentals Stipends
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Investment Plans
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- State License and Certification Reimbursement Options
Every KC trip calls for a taste of barbecue, the city’s signature cuisine. Find iconic joints throughout the region to enjoy delicious, smoked delicacies—and download the KC BBQ Experience app to find all 100-plus restaurants.
Kansas City BBQ Spots:
- Arthur Bryant’s Barbecue: An all-time classic in the heart of the 18th & Vine Historic Jazz District.
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que: The one in a gas station, featuring the world-famous Z-Man sandwich.
- Gates Bar-B-Q: With locations across the metro, “Hi, may I help you?” is the most ubiquitous greeting in the city.
- Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue: Perfect for date nights and special occasions. Save room for the sides.
- Q39: Competition-quality ‘cue on 39th Street West and in Overland Park.
If you are interested, call or text me at 770-776-2141. For immediate consideration for this position or to inquire about other opportunities, send your resume directly to [email protected]
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement