At Soliant we are helping UPMC Lititz find a Medical Technician. It is a small hospital with a bed count of 36. They offer short term acute care here. The UPMC Lititz mission is to serve their community by providing amazing patient care and to shape tomorrow’s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education.
There is also an amazing Wolf Sanctuary that is dedicated to providing as near a natural life home to the wolves and wolf hybrids that live there. They hope to share educational information with their visitors and introduce you to the world of the wolf.
Hoover's Farm Market & Greenhouse is also a great place to go to for wonderful, fresh produce. delicious local products and the best honey from their own hives. Add beautiful, bounteous greenhouses filled with healthy plants and you don't need to go anywhere else. There is plenty of greenhouses w/item's you can't find back home.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in the wonderful city of Lititz for this 13-week contract. Take a look at the job details below for our Medical Technician position and apply today !
- ARDMS certification. BLS
- Skills: Generalist (all core laboratory areas – chemistry, hematology, urinalysis). Blood Bank experience-with Immucor Echo Lumina preferred. Minimal Micro Experience - Serology Test Kit, Gram Stain, PCR Testing on Cepheid GenExpert preferred.
- Shift Days : Sunday-Saturday including every other weekend rotation
- Shift Times : Start time either at 6 AM OR 7 AM for an 8 hour shift.
- Assignment Length : 90 days
- Assignment length per week : 40 hours
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today. To expedite the process complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist . Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement